A Janitor Secretly Worked On This For 7 Years. No One Knew Til Now… And It’s Baffling Everyone.
Over 30 years ago, a man spent 7 years hand-drawing the most complex, unbelievable and probably unsolvable maze I’ve ever seen. His daughter recently posted the following photos on Twitter and, needless to say, the entire Internet is exploding with questions about her dad.
So who is the man behind it? A professor? A mathematician? A wizard? No, no, and no. The correct answer is… the university janitor.
10 Amazing Abandoned Places Around the Globe
- Spree Park, Berlin, Germany
- Hotel del Salto in Colombia - featured previously on Curious History
- Gulliver’s Travels Park, Kawaguchi, Japan
- Abandoned mill in Sorrento, Italy
- Mirny (Mir) Mine is a former open pit diamond mine located in Mirny, Eastern Siberia, Russia - The second largest man-made hole in the world
- The abandoned flats in Keelung, Taiwan
- Holland Island in the Chesapeake Bay, Maryland, United States
- Craco is an abandoned commune and Medieval village in Italy
- Dadipark Dadizel in Belgium
- Abandoned train depot in Czestochowa, Poland
I hope this will be helpful to you guys! Have fun painting!
-Gif of the tutorial work progress (best viewd in Firefox)
I don’t like sports, but the Bearcats are my new favorite team.
This guy is perfect.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE THING OH MY GOD
I will always reblog The Bearcats and their lack of a media agent.
This will never not be funny.
Are they bat-jousting?
THE GREATEST OF SPORTS :D